Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Algorithmic Trading Strategies – Part 1
- What is a Trading Strategy & Requirements for Automating the Trades
- How to develop a Trading Strategy using Amibroker
- How to Automate the Trading Strategy
- How to Automate the Trading Strategy to Punch in Multiple Accounts
- Daily routine check to ensure smoother trading execution
Algorithmic Trading Strategies – Part 2
- Building an Intraday Portfolio Trading Strategy
- How to Setup Intraday Portfolio Trading
- Reducing the Trading Risk in Positional Trading Strategy
- Understanding Trade Logs and Importance of Trade Logs
- How to deploy multi-Portfolio Trading Strategy
Algorithmic Trading Strategies -Part 3
- Different Type of Orders
- Building a Bracket Order Strategy
- Building a Cover Order Strategy
- Building a Simple Options Strategy
- Building a Multi Legged Options Strategy
Algorithmic Trading Strategies -Part 4
- Intraday Straddle Execution
- Handling Split Order Module
- Handling Limit Order Execution
Pre-Requisites – Amibroker 6.0 version or higher
Duration – 6 hours to 7.5 hours
Online Delivery – A focused learning experience consisting of practical sessions conducted through online meetings.
What will students need to know or do before starting this course?
The course is designed for traders who want to learn tactics and methodologies to automate their trading ideas.
Gain familiarity with the broad area of algorithmic trading strategies. Master the underlying theory and mechanics behind the most common strategies
Who Should attend the course?
Retail Traders, Students, Brokers, Sub-Brokers, Authorized Persons, Dealers & Fund Managers